Struggling to find space to store your Fixtures and Gauges at Point Of Use while protecting them from harm?
We understand that fixtures and gauges are important to your manufacturing process by protecting the quality of your product. In turn, they must be protected themselves from damage when not in use to decrease costs of replacement or faulty product inspections while also being stored in close proximity to point of use for quick and easy access.
Extra Fixtures & Gauges Costs:
- Longer quality check times do to travel to off line side storage area
- Storage area could be used for production space
- Repair and replacement costs due to damage
- Misplacement due to not being tracked in inventory software
- Costs due to faulty gauge inspections
How It Could Be:
- All fixtures and gauges are stored in a filly automated system
- Fixture and gauges are fully protected from accidental damage
- All fixtures and gauges are stored line side for quick access
- A high-density storage system requires less than 100ft per model
- Inventory software manages inventory control and accuracy
Check Out our White Papers for More Ideas
For More Information Check Our Knowledge Center or Case Studies
LET’S GET STARTED
Automated Material Handling
Don’t let the cost of staying the same hurt you any longer. Talk to one of our Lean Engineers today!
2285 Executive Dr Suite 310
Lexington, Ky 40405